- “Starts as low at $2800, $3960, etc.”: All Diamond
Braces final treatment plans are devised based on a review of x-rays
and an in-person examination of the patient’s dentition performed by a
licensed doctor. Plans discussed via virtual consultations and
appointments are not final and will require an in-office visit and
additional diagnostic records such as x rays or 3D scans before they
are considered final.
- “Starts as low at $2800, $3960, etc.”: The cost
associated with comprehensive orthodontic treatment with Diamond
Braces are for terms up to 24 months. Extending a patient’s term due
to poor compliance or other factors, such as case complexity and tooth
movement variations, may result in additional fees.
- “Lifetime Smile Guarantee”: Only Diamond Braces cases
completed by the Practice and placed on retention are backed by our
Lifetime Smile Maintenance Guarantee. Terms and conditions apply.
for more details.
- “30% less than the national average”: Claim comes
from calculations comparing an average treatment plan from Diamond
Braces to the national average calculated by the American Dental
Association’s Survey of Dental Fees.
- “As low as $86 per month”, “As low as $104 per month”: Monthly payments are calculated by dividing the patient’s final
treatment price by a number of months. Prices may vary based on the
patient’s age, case severity, treatment type, insurance coverage, and
- “$0 down”, “0% financing”, “flexible monthly payment
Alternate financing options are only available to qualified applicants
based on a financial review and available insurance coverage.
- “Starts as low at $2800”: Costs associated with
Invisalign clear aligners for comprehensive and SMILIFY Expedited
Invisalign treatment, including the full prescribed set of upper and
lower aligners, are covered by the stated price for
up to24 months (for comprehensive)
and up to 12 months (for SMILIFY) or until the
originally prescribed term is completed.
- “Up to 24 months”: Term lengths are calculated based
on the patient’s medical status and may vary based on factors such as
age, case severity, patient needs, and chief complaint.
- “SMILIFY Expedited Invisalign Treatment”: SMILIFY
Expedited Invisalign treatment is only available for qualified
patients based on x-rays and medical examinations performed by a
licensed doctor. Not all applicants may qualify.
- “SMILIFY Expedited Invisalign Treatment”: Savings
associated with SMILIFY Expedited Invisalign treatment cannot be
combined with other promotions offered by Diamond Braces unless
explicitly stated otherwise.